No of Vacancies: N/A
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs;
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery.
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Reputed Institute.
Experience: 1-3 year(s).
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
If you are interested please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can send by courier.
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
05th December 2016