No of Vacancies: 04
- Planning for proper progresses of the projects, monitoring the project progresses and taking action plans depending upon the needs.
- Finding out ways for cost minimization and cost efficient material as well as work methods.
- To verify contract document, tender specification and drawings.
- To prepare execution plan as per schedule and method statement (methodology) of major activities.
- To assist preparation of cash flow, profit and loss account of the project.
- To prepare manpower and equipment development schedule.
- Monitoring work schedule/progress/scope of works to avoid delay of the project.
- Making the meeting with client/owner, reviewing work progress.
- Submission of invoices.
- Preparation of Request for Inspection (RFI) and get approval.
- Preparation of project handover report and as-built report of each project.
- Preparation of project completion reports.
- Participate in project decision regarding technical approaches, cost, scheduling, quality control and performance.
- Lead the construction team through the duration of the project, testing and commissioning of the project.
- Will have responsibility to deliver successful project to the client.
- Any other activities as and when required by the management.
Job Nature: Full Time
Additional Job Requirements:
- 45 years (Max)
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Must have problem-solving & analytical skill.
- Coordination maintain with other department for smooth operation.
- Experience on projects with high standard of finishes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good reporting skills with management & Foreigners.
- Honest, sincere and dedicated towards the company.
Educational Requirements: Masters in Science/M. Engineer (Mechanical & Equivalent) from any Reputed University.
Experience: Minimum 05 year(s).
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
If you are interested please email your CV at email@example.com Or you can send by courier.
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
30th May 2016