No of Vacancies: 04
- Planning for proper progresses of the projects, monitoring the project progresses and taking action plans depending upon the needs.
- Finding out ways for cost minimization and cost efficient material as well as work methods.
- Providing safety guidelines to all the workers, contractors, supervising staffs of the projects and taking proper measures to safeguard man, material, plant and machineries.
- Preparing Project Work Program through Management.
- To co-ordinate with Designers (Architect, Structural Engineers, Plumbing Engineers, Electrical Engineers etc.) and provide necessary decisions of sites.
- To co-ordinate with different departments to provide necessary decisions of projects.
- To check project progress as per Work Schedule.
- To hold meeting regularly with project personnel and contractors to find out operational problems and to eliminate those.
- To supervise construction works on regular intervals to ensure that jobs are done with proper quality, standard and in consistent with Working Drawings.
- To check and ensure following on regular intervals:
- a) That site stores are safe and secured with no excess and unused materials.
- b) That proper quality of materials are purchased and consumed.
- c) That quality & required manpower being used.
- To certify all running and final bills of contractors.
- Any other activities as and when required by the management
Job Nature: Full Time
Additional Job Requirements:
- 45 years (Max)
- The applicants should have experience in Civil Construction.
- The applicants should have sound knowledge about Estimation, Billing, Auto CAD & MS Office and excel.
- Coordination maintain with other department for smooth operation.
- Experience on projects with high standard of finishes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good reporting skills with management & Foreigners.
- Honest, sincere and dedicated towards the company.
Educational Requirements: Masters in Science/M. Engineer (Civil) from any Reputed University.
Experience: Minimum 05 year(s).
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
If you are interested please email your CV at email@example.com Or you can send by courier.
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
30th May 2016