No of Vacancies: 11
- Planning for proper progresses of the projects, monitoring the project progresses and taking action plans depending upon the needs.
- Finding out ways for cost minimization and cost efficient material as well as work methods.
- Preparing Project Work Program through Management.
- To check project progress as per Work Schedule.
- Understand Building plan sections, Hydraulic Structure, Protective Work, evaluations, and structural drawings.
- To supervise construction works on regular intervals to ensure that jobs are done with proper quality, standard and in consistent with Working Drawings.
- Estimate quantities and cost of material equipments, or labor to determine project BOQ
- Complete awareness of construction law and procedure of all safety requirements of the project
- Managing the sub-contractors
- Verifying the bills and contractors bill
- Ensure compliance with consultants specifications and requirements
Job Nature: Full Time
Educational Requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Reputed University.
Experience: Minimum 08year(s).
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
If you are interested please email your CV at email@example.com Or you can send by courier.
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
15th July 2016