No of Vacancies: 01
- Operate, Control, Monitor & Develop of ERP system.
- Update data & secure contents of ERP.
- Coming up with new innovative ways to doing things like better monitoring of ERP.
- IT Inventory Management.
- To identify Technology related problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time in consultation with the Management of the company.
- To work closely with other functions to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the company.
- Trouble shooting of users IT related issues.
- Setup & trouble shooting in LAN/ WAN/ WIFI.
- Assist in preparation of other day to day MIS report.
- Support & Service of users’ Desktop/ Laptop.
- Server Maintenance and Management.
- Supervise PABX/ CCTV Systems and Others Electronics / Communications Equipments.
- Software Maintenance and Support.
- Any other activities as and when required by the management.
Job Nature: Full Time
Additional Job Requirements:
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Architect, Technical Lead (Software), Programmer/Software Engineer
- Honest, sincere and dedicated towards the company.
Educational Requirements: B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or any related field from a reputed university.
Experience: Minimum 01-03 year(s).
Job Location: Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
If you are interested please email your CV at email@example.com Or you can send by courier.
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
16th October 2016