No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate with Shipping lines, forwarders and transporters to avoid any delay in shipment.
- Coordinate with port authority for timely clearance of material at Port (Bill of Entry & Shipping Bill)
- Establish material delivery planning/ procedures to ensure availability of required import material in time.
- Ensure L/C establishment fulfilling of all legal requirements.
- Monitor shipment or coordinate with supplier and Inspection Company on timely delivery of import consignment.
- Ensure safe transportation of goods from port to Project site.
- Ensure effective handling of customs & clearance issues at competitive cost.
- Prepare documents related to export/import consignments
- Prepare Tax Invoice, Supplementary Invoice & Export/Import Invoice.
- Maintain liaison with Customs to resolve disputed issues.
- Ensure proper selection of HS code for easy clearance from custom to save additional duties.
- Ensure continual improvement of self and development of work process/system.
- Graduation from any reputed university.
- PGD in Supply Chain Management will get preference.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Supply Chain, Export/Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/C&F
- The candidate must have sound knowledge on current rules & regulations of Customs, UCP- 600, Incoterms, HS Code, and in terms of various importable items with current duty structure.
- L/C process, customs procedures, shipping, bank, Insurance, transportation and good communication skill and interpersonal, proactive monitoring of events.
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per Company Policy.
Interested candidates please mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Or can send a hard copy at:
Western Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd.
TCB Bhaban (7th Floor), 1-Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, Ph: +8802-9116270.
Applicant must enclose his CV with latest photograph and copies of all academic certificates.
10 August 2017